Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Comment from Stephen

When Eirene began this blog several weeks ago, she gave me the ability to make posts of my own. I saw this as a sincere act of submission to me, and one that embodies many of the things that she has been posting here: trust in me and my discretion, relinquishing of power to me.

To my mind, some of the most sincere acts of submission are the small ones. Like giving me control over her blog. Being certain to have my favorite foods and drinks on hand. Paying attention to those things I like so that she anticipates my desires even before I express them.

I have not told Eirene that I am making this post, and the first time that she becomes aware of it will be when she visits her own blog and discovers a post that she did not make.

I have decided to make this post on Eirene’s blog for two reasons. First, because I have learned that control needs to be exercised. And this post just by its existence reminds my girl that she has given me control and that I *will* exercise it – not just here, in this simple way, but in every aspect of her life. And that there will be times when she is not immediately aware that the control *is* being exercised, but it is there nonetheless.

Second, I have something I want to say. It is short and simple. I have read every word of this blog. And I have said what I have to say to Eirene privately, but I want all to know it.

I am intensely proud of my slave.
I love you, Eirene.

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful.. I can only hope to make my Master as proud one day

    ReplyDelete