Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome Home Master

With a snap of your fingers I move quickly to your side as you grip my hair tightly before pushing me to my knees pulling back my head so that my throat is bared to you, submissive, vulnerable, and open. The pulse of my life throbs against the proof of your ownership, my collar.

With a smile you take a soft white rope and bind my wrists behind me. My back is streaked with the marks of your flogger, still warm to the touch and raised upon my skin from just this morning. I utter not a word but readily comply with your wordless demands.

Your hold is unrelenting and firm as you lean over to press your lips against my neck and I release my held breath in a shuttering moan as I feel the warmth of your exhale.

I notice the impossible hardness of your cock as it strains out from the fabric of your pants and my breath quickens. A deep growl resonates within your chest and your teeth sink in to the creamy whiteness of my neck. Blood seeps past your lips and over my shoulder. I feel faint and weak in my exhilaration.

As I enter a state of peace and well being you pull back and move my face to the ever growing desire of your cock and I kiss you there…softly, lovingly worshiping that undeniably wonderful male part of you.

You unzip your pants and move your cock past my welcoming lips to the inner warmth and wetness of my mouth. As I run my tongue over the tip, I taste you and I almost cum myself. Your thrusts grow more urgent and forceful and I relax my throat to allow for your complete pleasure. When you finally grant me the gift of your release, it’s thick and sweet on my tongue. I let it linger there as I breathe deeply once again, my body shivering in your pleasure.

As the hold on my hair softens I feel you pull my head to your thigh stroking me gently. I smile and curl myself obediently at your feet.

My eyes full of devotion I look up into yours and I whisper. “Hello, my Master. Welcome home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment