Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Lion Sleeps

October 21, 2009

27 Days Until I meet My Master


Its early morning, very early …around 3:30am. As I slip from beneath the warmth of the down comforter, He barely stirs and I smile as I pause a moment to watch him sleeping so deep and peaceful. My eyes roam over his lean hard naked body before I cover him.

Outside the window, fresh fallen snow sparkles, even on this moonless night. Each crystal glass like particle, reflecting the glitter of the stars as they dance and dip in the chill wind. The very wind that speaks to me now in hushed whispers as it skips along with some last lingering dried leaves...its incantation a prediction of my future. “You ……are……. owned………….”

My body, not used to the harshness of winter, shivers as I reach for my robe lying in abandon across an ornate Victorian era chair. How many women have over the many years of its existence done likewhys? What memories are infolded within the richness of the ruby brocade fabric?

I rise and head to the bathroom. Standing in front of the full length mirror naked, my toes sinking into the softness of the carpet as my fingers move to my neck to run along the edge of my collar….*His* collar.

My hair, is a mass of wildness surrounding a pale flawless face. “Do I look different” I wonder to myself. “I certainly *feel* different. My body hurts in places I did not know it could hurt. How do I feel? Completely possessed, owned. My imagination did not do this feeling justice.”

I turn my back to the mirror and look over my shoulder biting my lower lip. My back is Pink with raised marks from my Master’s flogger. Between my legs are streaks of blood mixed with his rapture . My body trembles as I watch my lips speak the words. “My Master.”

I hear him moan in his sleep and I look quickly out the door. My Lion still sleeps in that deeply sated contented way of truly dominant men. I close the door again leaving a crack open just in case he awakens and calls for me. I flip on the shower adjusting the temperature as I step into the vaporous heat, letting it sink into my aching used body.

I bring a bar of rose soap to my nose and breathe it in…the fragrance fills my lungs and I murmur contentedly then begin to lather my body. Fingers gliding freely over my softness and down between my thighs gasping at my tenderness there. I take a step back fully immersing myself in the flow of the water as it cascades down the lusciousness of my newly awakened senses. Rinsing off the bubbles as they burst in frothy mounds.

The rose fragrance of my shampoo imparts itself within the strands of my hair as I scrub my scalp. Steam fills the small room like a fog and as I step out I notice the mirror has misted over. I smile and leave a simple message upon the glass. A bit of magick to end two days that has changed my path in life forever.

I wrap my body within my black velour robe and quiver slightly as it brushes against my tender back. As I tiptoe back out into the bedroom I listen to his rhythmic breathing that lets me know he still sleeps.

The view of the magnificence of the surrounding mountains hits me with renewed reverence as I enter the living room. The windows of the cabin go from floor to ceiling allowing nature to be the only art needed.

I cup my hands around a freshly brewed cup of coffee as subtle scents of nuts, vanilla and cinnamon welcome me to the early dawn. I am living a dream in a land dreams. Maybe the rest of life will fade away to leave me this... and only this.

I close my eyes and see again that lusty darkness in his eyes. His dominant needs demanding appeasement. His cock testifying and standing erect in full glory as the instrument of that need.

All night the night before last he had lain with me holding me and had not exercised his control over me. Lying in the same bed that is now filled with the perfume of our spent passions my Master had denied himself. Was it to show me he could control himself and keep his word when it was given? Was it really all about trust? Trust grounded in true love.

Was it just yesterday morning that I had knelt before him and offered my submission which he accepted as he placed his collar around my neck?...

My whole body turns in response as I hear him call me and with renewed purpose and direction I set the cup beside the sink.

My Master calls and to his bed I return to quell any desires that have come to light in dawns break over snowy mountains.

As I pass the doorway to the bedroom I step out of my past and into the arms of my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment