Saturday, October 10, 2009

What Is My Most Valuable Asset to My Master

October 10, 2009
38 days until I meet my Master

I believe it is my quiet reflective side.

Why? Because in my silence I am always listening always watchful. If I am still and quiet I will learn many of his interests and desires.

Being quiet is not a picture of boredom, it’s an opportunity to learn more about him whether he is reading or writing or even among others in a group.

It’s my chance to show my devotion in action and not spoken words.

I take mental notes of what interests him or something he would like to know more about. I am not always able to anticipate his wants but sometimes I am. And his smile is enough of a reward for me to continue forward.

I am able to sit quietly at his feet and be content in that simple act.

I also understand that need for him to have time alone without taking it personally because I need that as well. Within the power exchange we have, it is easier for him as my Master to tell me he will be taking some time to himself.

How I deal with that for myself is to work it around a time when he is not home or has other things he must or wants to do that do not include me. I keep a list of things mostly of the creative kind, so that if time does become available I am then not wasting time wondering what to do. I feel these alone times also make me a more complete and happy slave. I would explain these moments as meditative even. Helping me clear my mind and refocus.

This also gives me a chance to process things if I need to before I talk about them with my Master. I tend to not speak of things right away when they happen but draw them inside myself and think and rethink them. In the past that would have been as far as my thoughts ever got. But now that I am owned I do bring them up in our quieter moments in casual chat. His insights on things always leave me feeling so safe. There really is nothing I feel like I cannot talk to him about. It’s just that sometimes it takes me awhile to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment