Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ten Ways I Can Indirectly Serve My Master

October 11, 2009
37 Days until I meet my Master


Make sure my body is always ready to serve him. Pampered, pretty and dressed well. Always pleasing to look at …a delight to the senses of sight, smell and touch and voice, so that others admire what he owns even when I am not with him.

Obedient and respectful of my place no matter where I am or who I am with. The world is really a very small place and I will no doubt run into people that know my Master.

Make sure I have the wine and beer he likes, cheese he likes, fruit he likes.

Record the shows he likes to watch so that he can enjoy them at his leisure.

All Master/slave equipment kept clean taken care of and put away in their proper places. Ready when he wishes to use them again.

Be on the lookout for shows or movies or events he might be interested in.

Always watch to see if there are any available women that catch his interest. His pleasure brings me pleasure. Be that with my body or the body of another.

Learn to cook what he likes to eat just the way he likes it.

Always have some of the cookies he likes available.

Do things that heighten my own desire so that I am intensely sexual at all times.

Make sure his printer always has paper and extra ink.

That his iPod, phone, blackberry are all charged and ready for him.

All his clothing is clean pressed and put away. Any buttons that may be loose removed and replaced or refastened.

His home always clean and welcoming to him.

If there is a book or reference he wants or needs that the next time he sits down to work or read he has it.

Learn new things that I think might be pleasing to him, like massage or gourmet cooking or even a foreign language.

A few books for him to choose from for me to read to him while he relaxes.

((Okay so, that’s more than ten. I kind of got carried away. *smiles*))

5 comments:

  1. Eww with the look for interesting women for my master! Seriously? My master isn't allowed to do that! Sadly your master don't find you attractive, the only thing my master isn't allowed to do is cheat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could someone even think to say that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the person who commented about their Master isn't allowed to cheat??? Honey, if you control you Master at all, then he isn't a Master

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no right to tell your Master he can or can't do something; that is up to him. Your purpose it to please him always, that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To, the person that says her Master isn't allowed to cheat. You can't possibly be a true slave. Learn your place. He is allowed to do whatever he pleases. He is the Master, NOT you sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete