Monday, October 26, 2009

Songs That Describe My Relationship With My Master

October 26, 2009
22 Days Until I Meet My Master



Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

Kelly Clarkson — You Found Me

I have been searching so long for a Master...a lifetime of blind alleys and corners. I have made more mistakes in choosing men then I care to admit here. They either could not or would not take my “leash” meaning that they could not or would not take control of me. In which case I was ruthless in my backlash of frustration and proceeded in no uncertain terms to pretty much walk all over them in my four inch heels. The other extreme was to find myself with abusive men that tried to destroy every good feeling I ever had about myself by beating it out of me on a regular basis.

So I numbed myself, put myself in a place where I felt nothing. Put up walls no one could break down. Or so I thought until I met…Master Stephen. I quit looking and suddenly there he was. He saw something in me no one else did. I think figuratively I did a double take and looked behind myself. He *had* to be looking at some other slave. He was strong confident very Dom and droolingly handsome. I was ecstatic and angry at the same time. From OMG you finally found me to where the hell have you been? Now all of that has passed and I find myself on the brink of a lifelong fantasy of how I wanted to live my life. In service to a Master that knows the meaning of that word. Has the desire and the ability to take control of me, bend me and mold me. The past fades for me now. It no longer matters how I got here just that I *am* here and here I will remain in faithful service until my Master decides his use of me is complete. He really has…. brought me to life.


Michael Buble – Lost

Again dealing with my feelings of being lost with no direction and him gently but deliberately guiding me back. What was it I wonder that he saw in that lost haunted woman he met a couple years ago? With his incredible sense of when to be stern and when to be seductively sweet drawing out my submissive side. I am not only no longer lost I have come home.


Andrew Lloyd Webber - The Music Of The Night

If the other songs were my Master finding me, this one is what I have become within his hands. A slave I now think any Master would be proud to own but there is only one I care to submit myself to. And he is the one that saw something no one else took the time to. This song is hypnotic and pulls at those deep recesses of me that begs to serve.


**I have spent my whole life running and its time to stop. Even from my Master have I tried to run and *every* single time he appears in the place I have run to...not even out of breath. In fact as if he had been casually waiting for me to show up there.

If this is all a dream…please please please do not wake me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment