Monday, September 21, 2009

What Makes a Slave - my thoughts

The next few months after that were spent in a myriad of ways as we learned each other. There are so many dimensions to a D/s relationship. But most of all I just wanted to know and learn what pleased Him in every detail.

Submission and trust cannot be rushed. There is no fast track to get there. It takes as long as it takes. There are always issues to overcome and many of us do not come this far in life without that baggage. And I had no idea when I started this journey that I would come face to face with every demon and monster in my closet. For some reason, and innocently enough, I had assumed that in my slavery I could hide those parts of me that even I did not want to look at. It was all about my Master, after all. His needs, His desires, His pleasures. Finally a true escape for me, I need think of nothing else but pleasing him.

My obedience has roots in the multifaceted and deep-seated feelings and emotions I have for my Master: devotion, love, respect, desire, longing, lust, admiration to name a few. It also has roots inside me, in my deeply held needs to serve, please, endure, and surrender.

Obedience resonates with me. I would do anything Master asks of me, without hesitation, and that feels completely and totally right to me.

If I have done something I know I should not I have to tell Him right away. I always take punishments to heart. It’s devastating when He is disappointed with me. And even though I try to be the perfect slave the reality remains that at times I do slip and do something without thinking or I become to comfortable.

And so I watch and listen... keeping mental and written notes trying to mold myself to Him. Every time He says I love it when you....... it pleases me that........I very much enjoy.......

I want to bring a smile to His face every time I do not have to be reminded of something.

First and foremost...I needed to remind myself...relax and don't forget to breathe...he likes me already...that’s why I’m here.

Master can be very romantic and tender and at other times lusty and needy of a hard romp, taking me quickly and hard... (God I love that!)

I have a special section in my closet where I keep all of His favorite outfits or colors to see me in. Every time He is wowed by what I wear I stick that outfit in there...or sometimes He even says...”that goes in Master's favorites”
Speaking of clothes...high heels and...Master likes anything that exposes the underneath of my breasts...like a short little crop top that leaves that area exposed....He also likes short shorts...the ones that show part of my ass. Short skirts with at times, no panties….. Also leather, latex, lace, lingerie and low cut anything.

I never touch His cock without permission, even if we are already in bed I wait for his direction. He will either put my hand there or tell me to touch Him.

Master loves, loves, loves His boots kissed and licked.

He likes it when I show subtle signs of my devotion in public as well as private...so small things like...putting my hand on His thigh or the back of His leg while He speaks to others and I am sitting at his feet ...for example.

I am not allowed in Master's Quarters without permission...ever. He however has access to mine...at His whim. I have at times walked in and found Him sitting there waiting for me.

When I enter a room and He is there I walk straight to Him to greet Him. No one else in the room matters. I approach and stand to His right and just a half a step behind Him. Until He acknowledges me I say nothing to anyone. When I am leaving before him He is the last one I say goodbye to. No other words are said by me once I have said my farewells to my Master. I just go.

Master sees all and forgets nothing.

I listen for what kinds of things He is interested in and I read up on those things
Part of my role as His slave is to be able to interest Him and entertain Him ... in all ways.

When I see Him I take a quick assessment of His mood. Is He smiling? What is His body posture? How does He say hello to me? What is the tone of His voice?

Is there a certain kind of Role Play that He likes...I study it if don’t know anything about it.

Too many slaves confuse submissiveness with passiveness. I don't want to be overly passive ... I want to be active, original ... always thinking of ways to please Him.

I want to know His body and its reactions so well that I could teach another girl how to please Him and send His senses reeling.

I weave within Him the essence of my devotion. It has become as much a part of me as my flesh and my spirit. He need only think a thing and it shall be done if it is within my power to make it so. If His mood requires the obedient quiet slave, than I will be that woman. If His mood requires an outlet for harshness, than I will be the woman who begs His whip. If His mood requires the sensual touch of a pleasure slave, I am also that woman. If He commands it of me it shall be done. No,... will not pass these lips that kiss Him with the heat of passion, it is not henceforth a part of my vocabulary. He can take what He wants when He wants, so why is this so important? Because I give it up freely with all my heart. I lay all I am at his feet to do with as he wishes when He wishes. It is not this collar I wear that keeps me.

That is what I think the ideal slave is ... shifting with her Master, becoming what He needs ... so that she is always what He needs. If one perhaps did not have that spectacular body or youthful countenance...The other things would still make her an exceptional slave wanted by many. Those other things are nice...but not what makes a slave a slave

1 comment:

  1. i HAVE BEEN FASCINATED BY YOUR BLOGS..THEY PUT INTO WORDS JUST WHAT i AM FEELING..i CANT GET ENOUGH OF THEM. i AM NEW IN THE LIFESTYLE AND SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE I AM WALKING AND STUMBLING IN THE DARK,..WOW..YOUR WORDS SHOW ME THE LIGHT..THANK YOU SO MUCH..MY CONTACT INFO IS TIGGERGIRL329@ROCKETMAIL.COM..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete