Sunday, September 27, 2009

September 27, 2009 Good Night Master 10:30 pm

As I head to bed I kiss your boots, feeling the silver anklet move along my heel I just wanted to say this one more thing.

Given the time and the chance to do so I *will* mold myself to Your desires just as I have done here on line. It is my way, has always been my way. One of those things that most people have thought of as unusual or self destructive in the past, has found its home at last at your feet without manipulation or cruelty.

I love You, my Master

eirene

1 comment:

  1. This is the most amazing website. The things written here make me know without doubt that I will find my true Master and serve him faithfully. Until then, I will continue to prepare my body, mind, and attitude to be pleasing to him. I am thankful that you have written so many informative and inspirational articles....I know that they will be of use to me as I serve my Master. More importantly, of use to him.

    ReplyDelete