Friday, September 25, 2009

What I Love About Being A Woman And A Slave

There are so many reasons just where to begin. I think at the core I love that feeling of being cherished. Something that my Master owns that he very much enjoys and avails himself of on a pretty regular basis.

I have a deep seated need to relinquish control.

The butterflies I feel in my stomach when my Master’s eyes take on that sultry smoky tone.

Being kissed by someone that knows how.

I am free to be the sensual and sexy woman I am. All those things that some may think are extreme indulgences for a woman suddenly becomes mouthwatering examples of the care I take to be unending physically pleasing. Perhaps like a soft massage that relaxes me taking away any stress I might have had. Manicures, pedicures and hair appointments. Whatever makes me feel more sensual is more than just a scrumptious appeasement it actually boarders on requirement.

Taking a nap in the middle of the day as my Master whispers in my ear all the ways I am submissive and pleasing to him. I drift in and out of sleep as his words go straight to my subconscious, there to take up permanent residence.

His complete acceptance of who I am.

Pleasing him.

Sitting at his feet quietly while he works.

Watching his eyes roll back in his head as he cums in my mouth, his hand gripping my hair roughly.

How I can still feel the memory of him within my body throughout my day.

The taste of him on my tongue.

When he kisses me hard and demanding.

When he fucks me hard because he can.

The pleasure I get just breathing in the smell of him.

How he holds me.

His laughter .

How growly his voice gets when he wants to use me.

The soft way he snores.

The warmth and hardness of his body pressed against mine as he sleeps.

How he keeps me focused … I tend to get caught up in details of things.

How unflappable he is.

His depth of compassion.

How he protects me.

Being used for his pleasure.

The way I feel when he calls me back to bed because his body is hungry.

The way I feel when he presses me to my knees before him.

How he…

Whips me,

Cuts me,

Binds me,

Fucks me,

Owns me,

I have never in my whole life felt more loved than I do right now as a true slave to one man. There is not one part of my life that it does not affect. I smile more...walk with the confidence of a woman that is treasured for all the gifts she gives. I beg fucking more as my state of arousal is constant.

I *am* a very content slave. I am right where I wish to be. Don’t pity my perceived imprisonment; I have no need of it. Instead envy my complete and total surrender into a loving Dominant submissive relationship. Where no needs of mine are unmet. Can you say the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment