Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Collaring

I had no idea that during his trip he had his own doubts as to whether I would be his upon his return home. That during that separation I would have found another Master. After all we had only known each other a few weeks before he left. His happiness radiated from him, as he accepted my submission.

The day that he formally collared me was a joyous one. Master planned everything down to the smallest detail without revealing anything to me in advance. He blindfolded me and took me to a lush green park where I felt as if I had stepped into a fantasy world of beauty. Cliffs surrounded us on three sides as we stood beside a quiet pool surrounded by flowers, birds and one very sweet frog was also in attendance.

The park was very crowded that day but somehow no one entered into our secret tranquility or I was so focused on him that I noticed no one else.

The words he spoke reflected his pride in my ownership, and the seriousness of this simple act of collaring.

This collaring ceremony are my Master’s words exactly how he prepared them that day and also from a letter he wrote and gave to me on our two year anniversary just a month ago. His memory is impeccable.

“You stand here before me as one who was once free. Free to make every decision that governs the course of your life. And free to make one ultimate decision that will change everything about you. It is your choice to offer your submission to me.” His voice was quiet and melodious, deeply smooth. “It is not something I demand from you, but is instead a wonderful gift. It is the ultimate gift one person can give to another. We stand here alone, privately, as a reminder that the collar you will wear symbolizes complete devotion to me. There will be nothing else in all the world that matters as much as that devotion. And so we do this together. You and I. But otherwise undistracted by anyone or anything. This private act is focused. And the collar you accept today will forever remind you of that focus.”

I knelt trembling before him my eyes lowered in respect and tears moving down my cheeks as he placed the collar around my neck.

“By accepting this collar from me, you offer me the gift of your complete and total submission to me. Your unquestioning obedience to my will in all things. Your unwavering devotion to me and to whatever I desire. And by offering you this collar, I accept the responsibility that it entails. I will always treat you with the respect and honor that this collar represents. I will protect you, physically and emotionally. I will teach you and train you. And I will not shirk from my duty to discipline you so that these lessons are imprinted on you and become an indivisible part of you. In short, I will forever love you as your Master.”

He locked the collar around my neck, where it would remain. I was his, and the collar now announced that to the whole world. It announced that I had given up myself to him and that he had accepted me.

Later, he would take me to a room that he had filled with flowers. They were everywhere in that room and he joined the two of us together with his body, coupling and spilling himself inside me to complete the act of claiming me as his own.

He said something that night that he would say again in the weeks, months, and years to come. They were words that sprang from him, unprepared, almost as though from a supernatural presence, but they spoke a simple truth about the two of them.

“I will never let you go. Never.”

***

On that amazing day in wondrous beauty in the inner sanctum of my guarded locked soul, a small flickering tendril of warmth was lit from within as his hand cupped my chin and lifted my eyes to look into his. This man was very different than any man I had met before; it’s why I chose him and why I feared him. I would have to keep my defenses securely up to not fall into what I thought would be a deep abyss and complete loss of self…

1 comment:

  1. My Master has spoken of collaring and the significance, my journey is at it's beginning in becoming s sub, thank you for sharing. AMK

    ReplyDelete