Thursday, September 24, 2009

Unwavering Loyalty And Obedience

Unwavering loyalty and obedience to him in all things. Wonderful words but what do they mean in application?

1. That he need never wonder if I am unfaithful. No one else touches my body (he owns) without his permission.

2. Knowing that every word and action of mine reflects on him as my Master and his ownership of me.

3. That I keep his rules firmly in the forefront of my mind. They have a purpose he imposed. Be that, to keep me safe or to reinforce my submission to him on a continual basis.

4. That private things stay private. He need never worry that I discuss things with others that we talk about in private.

5. That I will accept any and all punishments that he decrees.

6. When I am allowed to accompany him that I am ever vigilant of his needs and my compliance. I will keep opinions to myself unless asked for them especially in the vanilla world where his control remains but is in a more subtle form of looks and wordless commands.

7. Even when we are in a group setting and I have been given permission to wander about with others in the room that I remain constantly aware he may summon me with just a word or gesture. So I keep my eyes and ears open watching so that I always know where he is in the room.

8. I make a conscious effort to stay in tune with his interests

9. I will always do everything in my power to make sure all of his needs wants and desires are satisfied. If my Master is smiling and satisfied then my day is complete.

10. I never question a command for that would give the appearance that I place my will over his.

11. He is always my primary focus

12. I trust him to make the best decisions in regards to me and our continued D/s relationship.

13. I trust him to always be clear about his expectations so that I am not left feeling like I don’t know what to do or how to react in any given situation.


My submission has changed so much since I began, that I can say with all frankness; I am no longer that woman.

The woman who was unsure where she belonged or in what type of life.

The woman who had this craving and a need to please with no knowledge of just how that could be accomplished.

I came to my Master wounded and with a soul so well protected I thought no one could get past my defenses. But he approached me from another angle one I was not expecting. His never ending patience in this area was/is confusing to me but it sparkles with the brilliance of a true Master.

He knows me well...how did that happen?

This being said under no circumstances think my Master is not demanding. Because he certainly is, and I love it. He has rules and expectations that have no room for contention or question. It is the way of a true Master. That continuous quest for more and more control. And the more demanding he is the more submissive to him I become.

The trail to find him has not been an easy one. I am a submissive and the possibilities for exploitation and mental anguish are huge. I have in the distant past, allowed myself to be put in situations that were unsafe and where I experienced true and deep lasting mental cruelty and physical pain.

I have been in relationships that have left my soul shattered like ice crushed under a man’s boot on a cold winter’s day only to feel myself melt away with the sun as if I had never even existed.

My life has images of rape in the past, inescapable nightmares, cutting. There is nothing in my life that at one point or another has not been taken from me, even my sense of self. I have imagined and even planned my death. The ultimate escape.

I am a complex slave, not so easy to understand. Trust comes slow and the path to my heart has many blocked passages but *this* man...my Master…instead of plowing through in a rush to get to the center. Instead entered with confidence and with each step proved over and over to me by example not just pretty words that I could trust him with all the darkness.

I have often wondered why he takes the time and commitment that I know I require. There are most assuredly slaves that are easier to get to submit.

I cannot answer for him I can only say what I hope is part of the reason… That he knows without a doubt I have a true slave heart. That underneath my appearance of strength and sometimes coolness is a woman wishing only to give herself in complete devotion to the man who owns her collar.

That he senses that beneath that tough girl exterior lies the velvet folds of a tender rose...smelling sweet and soft to the touch yet with layers upon layers of petals all wondrous and perfect in their own right. Each one different yet the same and when they have all been stripped away to the center it is then and only then that I will truly be his the way I was always meant to be his.

Among the soft fragrance of the rose petals of my heart he will then possess me in all the ways a slave should be possessed by her Master.

I have found my place and it is at the feet of a man I am honored to call my Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment