Saturday, September 19, 2009

Meeting Master Stephen

I am smiling as I begin this post. My Master is much better at telling this part of the story than I am. Or is it that I love how soft his voice gets as he talks about the first time he saw me?

The first time I saw him was as I sat in the commons area of the University. It was the duty of all slaves in training to greet visitors. It reinforced protocol by actually using the lessons we were taught rather than have it be all words and lecture. Another advantage was that it also gave student slaves the chance to meet visiting dominants and possible future Master or Mistresses in a safe environment.

I noticed him right away. His manner was strong and confident yet calm and reassuring. I was a quivering mass of nerves. I was not the type of slave that generally got a lot of attention. I am quiet by nature with people I don’t know. But always always aware of what is happening all around me. I watched him and listened to how he spoke, what kind of questions he asked of me and the others. I knew that he took special moments to talk to me personally somehow knowing that I might not be as forward as some of the other slaves.

Over a few weeks I actually started looking forward to his visits at the University. I noticed the times he would usually arrive in the evening and made sure I was there at that time if at all possible. He never took advantage of his position of power like some of the others who came by. And once he even stayed a bit later than usual when an overbearing Dom was visiting and made me feel uncomfortable.

I found myself drawn to him in a way I had yet to understand. He had this mixture of strength and tenderness that pulled at me. Our talks took on a more serious tone and I began to ask him deeper questions about what his expectations were of a personal slave. If he had any other slaves or desired to have anymore. If so, then how many? How did he administer punishment? What were his thoughts on the qualities of the “perfect” slave for him?

And I shared with him my dreams of a Master. I spoke of loyalty and devotion. Giving my whole self in complete submission at some time in the future to a Master that realized what a gift it was. We grew closer as the days passed and I felt that he was the Master I wished to kneel before.

It was during this time that he told me he had a far away trip coming up. And that the area was so remote that he would not be able to communicate with me. He told me he did not think it was fair to collar a slave and then be gone for 3 weeks so He asked me to do something for him…he asked me to continue at the University, learn all I could and also to meet with other potential Doms. But agree to not accept another Dom’s collar until after his return. And then at that point let him know of my decision in regards to choosing a Master.

Three weeks with no way to speak with him was a horribly long time. I did all he asked of me, but no Dom compared to him. As the days and weeks went on I began to question myself and my budding devotion to a Master that may have changed his mind during his long absence.

One night after a lecture I begged counsel from one of the instructors. She was one of my favorite Mistresses at the University. After all of the other slaves left she came and sat beside me and just waited for me to find the words to speak. I cried as I explained about the Dom I wanted as Master even though I had spent time talking with many others I felt he was the one. But what if he no longer wanted me?

She asked me his name and then smiled. “I know this Dom. He is honest and sincere. He will keep his commitment to you just as you have to him. All will be well, Eirene. You have become the proper slave any Dom would be proud to own.”

As the time for his return approached I readied myself to meet with him. I had made my decision and kept my promises. When he arrived home and sent for me I felt like I might faint.

“Greetings, Sir,” I said as I knelt before him “It is good to see you. How was your trip?”

He told me of many of the wonderful things he had seen and done and then I took a deep breath and with trembling hands folded in my lap I spoke. “You asked me to meet with other potential Masters and Mistresses, and I have done so. I have been taught that submission is a gift of the heart. So, I offer my heart to you, and if you choose to accept me, I promise to serve you to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment