Saturday, November 14, 2009

Spellbound

November 14, 2009
2 days until I meet my Master

The time has come…when I thought it surely never would. What was at one point an elusive dream is now knocking on my front door with his key inserted in the lock.

How is it I am trembling so, when I have been searching for this…for him my whole life? Or is it because I have?

How will it be actually to feel his touch, his kisses, and his whip as opposed to conjuring up vivid images in my mind?

*I* am the witch, so why am I the one feeling the effects of spell weaving?

This is it. It becomes real in every aspect; this entity has been living in my heart since we met over 2 years ago.

No one can say we took it to fast…that things have not been talked and thought through as much as they possibly could be.

None of my questions, fears, or expectations have gone unanswered. His patience has been unshakeable. Every single time I subconsciously and sometimes consciously tried to stop his forward progression with my irrational fears…he slowed, and with the calm confidence of a jungle cat whose prey is in sight…whispered words that drove my submission deeper. Imparting visions of strong surefooted male dominance. Seducing me with his voice of pure liquid cashmere, as he bound me hypnotically tighter and tighter to him.

I the doe… quivering on legs built for speed and a quick exit. I *have* tried diligently to thwart his path and with a casual swagger he has sidestepped or knocked over every wall. When does the vulnerable doe lay herself down within the powerful paws of the lion in surrender? (…a voice in the back of my head answers…. “When there is no longer anywhere or any reason to run”)

… His tongue is wet against my neck. The staccato of my heart beat is visible under the soft thin skin of my throat. I feel his razor sharp teeth rake over my shoulder and I know with one agile movement he could kill me, yet he chooses not to.

Other “lions” occasionally wonder close enough to smell the luscious scent of a true obedient pliable slave. But, Master’s possessive growl is deep, a warning to all that he will protect what he owns. And with quiet respect they retreat to a considerable distance but still watching.

My trust grows and my weariness of the struggle to run overwhelms me. My eyes flutter shut and my breathing settles into the rhythm of sleep and exhaustion. My lion remains vigilant over my vulnerability. I sleep deeper and more restful. Any nightmares are quickly vanquished with one sweep of his massive paw.

Other deer gather at the forest edge, some in fright, some in abstract fear of something that do not even care to understand. All impatient to flee whispering and pleading with me “Do you not know you lay in the arms of a torturous agonizing death? You will be torn to shreds. Becoming a feast to sate his lustful hunger. Even the vultures will not find enough of you left to scavenge. “

I smile a smile that betrays the peace I finally feel seeping into my life. “Aye, I am aware that you see danger. Your concern is appreciated but not warranted. Do you know what it is like to spend eternity fleeing the darkness? To the extent you become afraid of the light as well? He is not my downfall… he is my salvation. I am here...and here I will remain. Be not afraid for me. My old demons have fled in my Master’s wake. I play, love, create, all within the sphere of his control and protection.”

I feel like Dorothy in the Wizard Of Oz, Stepping from black and white into color. I have spent my life up to now, sleepwalking. You may not understand my choices but do not judge them harshly. Look instead beyond preconceived “wickedness” and think of this..... When I smile it reaches my eyes. My laughter is bubbly and comes easily to my lips. Kisses are demanding and eager… sex is rich with passion and desire. I have found a place I finally fit in. Where every fantasy is manifested. Where my submissive and fiery spirit are welcomed. Yes he binds me in rope...whips me...blindfolds me...gags me…and numerous other unending delights. Yes, I kneel at his feet...call him Master…follow his every command.

At the core of all of this is our unfathomed love for each other bound in my consent to all of it. Nothing in our relationship is about force, coercion, or abuse...absolutely none of it. His dominant personality is not a cruel one. He is the most compassionate, caring man I have ever known. I get as much pleasure with our kinks as my Master does. But it’s beyond that even. It’s the small simple seemingly mundane things of day to day life that make us Master/slave.

It’s been as natural as breathing and just as critical, getting to where we are now. Its time…time for me to journey to the mountains...to kneel before the man I call my Master, and accept his collar of ownership. No other is worthy of the submission I have to give. And give it I will…in endless abandon, surrender and devotion at his feet.

I am here Master…I am Your slave….Your girl…Your little doe.

I go and ready everything for your arrival among the grandeur and magick of nature’s topography. As lush and bountiful as a women herself, with curvaceous peaks and hidden valleys.

The moon will be in its waxing phase, the stars hanging like small lanterns against a blue black silk night sky. There a submissive woman waits for you to claim her as your slave and unleash the binding spell agreed upon by both of us at Samhain. The intricacies of such a union are rich and multifaceted. Blessed Be indeed is the Master who captures the wild spirit and heart of a witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment