Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Feel Sexiest When....

November 4, 2009
13 days until I meet my Master

I feel sexiest when….

When I know I am desired and wanted

When a man says “Hello gorgeous”

When I take extra care with my appearance, clothing, makeup and a man notices

When I take a long bath in candle light sipping champagne

When I am relaxed in my environment

When men flirt with me

When a man can’t stop touching me

When I am kissed on the neck

When man whispers to me all the wicked things he wants to do with me.

When I am treated as a treasure worth the time to unwrap slowly.

When he wants me so badly he can’t even wait to remove all my clothing. Taking me rough and hard.

Candles candles candles

Music soft or wild depending on my mood always makes me feel sexy

Romantic movies

When I think I am irresistible

When I flirt outrageously

When I have been to the spa for ultra pampering

When I am kissed without being asked and by someone that knows how

When I am called *back* to bed

When I wear blouses that expose my cleavage

When a man takes charge and control of me

When a man orders my food for me

When I wear Stockings and heels

Sexy lingerie

When a man turns to look at me from across the room and with one gesture or subtle look lets me know I am to be at his side or at his feet depending on where we are.

When a sexual encounter is not always planned

When a man grabs my hair.

When I wear long fur coat with little or nothing on underneath and high heels.

When men talk in their growly tired voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment