Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let Me Begin Again.....

I know it’s been a very long time between posts and I am overflowing with all that I want to talk about. Perhaps part of me was waiting to see how it all ended and then I forgot it’s my story to tell!... and to feel… and to live. So forgive me the absence as my pen once again finds paper.

Settle in for a recap. Take a bit of tea, curl up in a soft blanket and let us begin where we left off on that very very cold winter’s day back in November of 2009………

The last few months have been a tumultuous sea of emotions as my Master and I try to make the transition from online to full time real life. The transition is by no means easy and there are skeletons of many others that have traversed the same path and failed. Their bodies and hearts swept out into the unforgiving depths to drown an untimely death.

Let’s face it… in online relationships our minds fill in many of the gaps left vacant by the other person..And of course we tend to fill them with our own passionate ideas of who this person is! Reality can be a harsh teacher. The truth is also though that even though the odds *are* against us we can persevere. We knew there would be challenges. He and I met knowing them, and still it was a staggering blow.

I have heard his voice a million times before I ever once saw his face or kissed his lips. Back in November of 2009 when we first saw each other face to face I would frequently close my eyes and just listen to the sound of his voice. That’s my Master...that, sexy, smooth, commanding voice that could have me quivering with desire or trepidation. Then I would open my eyes and see this very handsome “stranger” …..it made me fearful, so closing them and just listening to his soothing tones calmed me and stopped me from heading out the nearest exit. Now I connect them. When I speak to him on the phone I also see his face.

His voice will always have a powerful effect on me. It can be hypnotic and oh so compelling, demanding but also whisper soft and loving. But now I can assimilate them with his touch. A touch that at one moment can weld a whip with such precision that the crack of it alters my perception and sends me blissfully and obediently to sub space…. Can a second later be gently lingering over my cheek or wandering down over one breast as they peruse his property.

For the next few posts I will do a bit of catch up so that you know where we are now and where we are headed. The ecstasy has been exquisite but there has also been heartache.

How has our relationship changed? Because of course it has had to, right? I know...I know getting a bit side tracked so let me begin again….

No comments:

Post a Comment