Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Spell Is Cast

This is April 17, 2010. Happy 5th Month Anniversary, Master.

It was October 30, 2009 and as I continued to prepare myself to meet my Master in November, a ritual spell diffused itself within me. It’s not something I had even considered but with the magick of Samhain (Halloween) being imminent the spirits were afoot with inspiration and as colorful fall leaves whipped through the air they whispered the words I shall share with you now.

It illuminates me from the inside as I place the magickal words here for all to see. Spells are a living entity as long as they remain active. They are either encoded with a specific ending time or they are released from their purpose by the witch.

I divulge the spell now because I want *you* to get a sense of my variegated nature…as slave…as witch and the Dominant that chose to collar such a creature. To tame her, enrapture her, claim her, control her, and all without crushing her spirit. I am at once a quandary of flaming heat coexisting within the cool comfort and peace of an ocean’s tide as it crashes teaming with life at his feet. Ready and very willing to let him be the driving force in this relationship.

It takes no dominance at all to control a slave with no soul or thought of her own. Try instead, a woman with intelligence and wit with a twist of true magick, that also has an everlasting proclivity to fulfill the needs and wants of a confident, knowledgeable, and uncompromising male. Then the fun really begins.

My Master understood all the implications of this binding spell and he gave his permission for it to be done. The formal completion of the enchantment to be as I knelt before him in real life as he offered his collar, a symbol of his ownership, and me offering him the crop as a symbol of my submission .

Here then is the ritual I performed on October 31, 2009.

Patchouli - Regarded as an aphrodisiac with magickal powers
Red Candle - Red candles are burned for love and to increase the life force
((As I dress the candle with the Patchouli oil I say the following…))

I ask the Goddess and the God who are two yet one, to allow me to expand on this love in my life in a form not often requested guided by the light of my candle flame and the fate of the universe.

This love has no limits, boundaries or conditions, and i am ready to give this love within the confines of a Master slave relationship.

Our love will be intense and passionate like the flame of the candles, but there also will be joy in the simple act of giving and receiving service, our love will be long lasting.

So as we desire this love, so it shall be

*****

As Samhain Sweeps in with winter’s first kiss I pray to the spirits and ask only this….

Bless my journey to my Master’s feet and keep me from harm
With light of protection and amethyst charm
My path be straight and free from strife

My gift of self to my Master be given
In pure love, devotion and service may it be driven
I submit to him in all things and all ways
This I now profess until the end of my days

To my Master I do make this decree
That to his service do I bend to my knees
The Magick of my submission I lay before him
No other is worthy of my gift

One more request have I, as Samhain draws nigh
That with our exchange of collar and crop
Both are bound by the words we drop
Until such a time if it should come to pass
That our love has breathed and beat its last

I ask for these things there equivalent or better. So mote it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment